- The Ferris wheel is open every day of the year.
- You have the opportunity to buy the tickets online, on our web page, but you can also buy the tickets at the cassa on site.
- You can pay with cash (HUF or EUR) and credit card on the spot.
- Children under 14 may only use the Ferris wheel if accompanied by an adult.
- Animals, apart from the statutorily allowed guide dogs and police dogs, are not allowed to be taken on the Ferris wheel.
- The Ferris wheel has a larger cabin available for wheelchair users.
- One session is about 8-10 minutes long.
- In cabins, the number of seats is limited by weight in order to maintain the balance of the wheel (maximum 4-6 persons), which falls under the responsibility of the Operator.
Online ticket purchase information
How to buy a ticket?
- By clicking on the different types of tickets, you can see detailed information on the tickets and services.
- After choosing the desired ticket, you can start your purchase by clicking on the “Add to cart” button.
- Once you have added the product to your cart, you can check the type and the quantity of the ordered tickets. You can also change your order or continue shopping.
- You can change the quantity by clicking on the “Update Basket” button.
- Choose a family ticket only if the ticket holders will arrive together to the programme.
- Choose a single ticket if the ticket holders will arrive separately to the programme.
- Please provide the necessary details for ordering the products in your cart.
- Fields marked with a star are compulsory.
- For finishing your order, please tick the boxes of the terms and conditions of your purchase.
- By clicking on the “Place order” button, you can purchase your tickets and proceed to the next page where you can pay with your credit or debit card. After this stage you cannot change, delete or cancel your order, the purchased tickets will be yours in accordance with section 16. of our T&C.
- You will receive the Voucher via the email address that you have provided. It can be exchanged for a valid ticket on the spot, within one month from the purchase.
- Usage of the Ferris wheel is only possible in compliance with and in respect of the T&C. By purchasing the voucher, the customer recognizes the provisions of the T&C as legally binding. Visitors not complying with the rules may be denied service and in justified cases, removed from the premises of the Ferris wheel. In such case, the visitor is not entitled to refund of the tickets.
What are the available payment methods?
You can pay by PayPal at this stage.
How can I request a VAT invoice?
After finalizing your Basket, you can request a VAT invoice by filling in the details, which will then be sent to your email address within 14 days of the purchase.
What details do I need to provide?
Unless you are requesting a VAT invoice, only the data required for the invoice must be filled in.
Where can I redeem my voucher?
After the purchase, you can redeem your voucher on the site, and you will receive your ticket after the validity of your voucher has been confirmed. The voucher itself does not make you eligible for using the Ferris wheel.
Brief description of the service
The redeemed voucher entitles the Visitor to use the Ferris wheel for a minimum of 3 full turns, in the cabins designated by the Operator. (In case of groups of 2-3 people, the cabins will be filled according to the maximum number of passengers.) One session is about 8-10 minutes long.
In cabins, the number of seats is limited by weight in order to maintain the balance of the wheel (maximum 4-6 persons), which falls under the responsibility of the Operator. There is a possibility to purchase a private cabin ticket to serve individual wishes. The approval of any other extra requests is subject to the management’s decision. The Ferris wheel also has a larger cabin available for wheelchair users.
Children under 14 may only use the Ferris wheel if accompanied by an adult.
Animals, apart from the statutorily allowed guide dogs and police dogs, are not allowed to be taken on the Ferris wheel.
You can use your ticket during our opening hours.
Monday – Thursday: 11:00-23:00
Friday – Saturday: 11:00-24:00
We are open every day of the year. (365 day/year)